1. Foreign Rivals are Coming to Town: Responding to the Threat of Foreign Multinational Entry, with Maggie X. Chen, American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, SSCI, forthcoming.
2. Testing the Dividend Discount Model in Housing Markets: the Role of Risk，with Guoliang Feng, Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, SSCI, forthcoming.
1. Foreign Powers, Domestic Integration, and Firms: Evidence from Shanghai in the Concession Era, with Laura Alfaro, Maggie X. Chen Junjie Hong, and Claudia Steinwender.
2. An Anatomy of Foreign Investment News, with Maggie X. Chen.
3. Location Decisions of Multinational Firms: The Role of Competition Threats, under review.
4. Capitalization of Transaction Taxes in Housing Markets: A Natural Experiment in Shanghai, with Guoliang Feng and Chuanyong Zhang, under review. （第十一届中国房地产学术研讨会暨全国高等院校房地产学者联谊会2017年年会优秀论文一等奖）
5. Local housing returns and the Optimal Portfolios of Consumption Constrained Households, with Guoliang Feng, under review.
6. Across State Border in South Asia: Effect of Higher Border Fees on Domestic Transportation, with Guoliang Feng and Russel Hillberry.